AFD Technology and a sculpted chestpiece make this the ultimate acoustic stethoscope.
The Adscope® 600 series features:
- ADCâ€™s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance, rugged durability, and impressive ergonomics
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15Â° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (tactical model with black anodized aluminum binaurals)
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoftâ„¢ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes two spare pairs of Adsoftâ„¢ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts